YUY-H sanitary negative pressure pump (self-priming pump)
|Self-priming pumps are mainly used to handle the transportation of some gas-containing materials. Therefore, it is widely used in unstable liquid level,
|Even sucking materials in various occasions where the liquid level is lower than the pump inlet is also used as the return stroke in the CIP system
|SUS316L (The pump body, pump cover, impeller and other parts in contact with the material are made of SUS316L stainless steel in the selection of materials),
|The liquid sealing material is EPDM EPDM rubber.
|The wetted part is polished, the rest is matt or sandblasted
|The static ring of the mechanical seal is made of SUS316L steel embedded with graphite, and the moving ring is made of silicon carbide.
|Maximum inlet pressure
|-10°C to 120°C (EPDM)
- According to the configuration, it mainly adopts the high-efficiency grade M2BAX three-phase AC motor of the "ABB" brand, and is designed and manufactured in accordance with the International Electrotechnical Commission IEC60034 and IE60072 standards, which meets the European Community CE marking requirements.
- Explosion-proof motors are available to meet the needs of different occasions.
- Excellent electrical performance, low noise, low vibration, the standard design protection level of the motor is IP55, and the insulation level is F level
- Frequency: 50Hz/60Hz
- Working mode: continuous (SI)
- Speed: The speed of the standard pump is 1450r/min