1. Use high-efficiency power-saving sanitary pumps and high-efficiency low-loss motors, and improve the efficiency of the transmission device.
2. Correctly choose the power of the sanitary centrifugal pump motor. Prevent "big horse-drawn carts". Replace the hygienic negative pressure pump motor with excessive capacity .
When the power of the motor is far greater than the actual need, you can save electricity by replacing the motor.
3. Choose a reasonable head.
When the head of the sanitary rotary pump is left too much. Electric energy will be wasted, so the head of the pump's operating point should be reasonably determined.
4. Reduce pipeline resistance.
Eliminate redundant pipe fittings and unnecessary turns and sharp angles on the pipeline to reduce pipeline resistance and reduce the unit power consumption of transporting water. Methods to reduce pipeline resistance are:
① The piping design should be reasonable.
②. Increase the pipe diameter or use double pipe drainage to reduce the flow rate.
③. Shorten the pipe length as much as possible, reduce joints, elbows and valves, and especially avoid acute angles.
④. Improve the smoothness of the inner wall of the pipeline or add a coating.
⑤. Remove the dirt on the inner wall of the pipeline in time.
5. Water pump speed regulation saves electricity.
The power consumption of the water pump is proportional to the third power of the rotation speed of the unit, so the rotation speed of the unit is changed according to the actual load conditions required. Can greatly save power. Using pump speed regulation measures, the initial investment is relatively large, but the energy-saving effect is significant, especially suitable for large-capacity water pumps. It should be noted that the larger the head, the flatter the resistance curve, even if the speed changes slightly, the flow rate will vary greatly, and the power saving effect is poor.
6. Transform the impeller of the water pump.
When the flow of the pump in use is larger than the actual required flow, and speed control cannot be used or the speed control device is not cost-effective, the impeller of the original pump can be turned or replaced to reduce the flow. Head to reduce the power consumption of the pump.
7. The multi-stage pump adopts pumping stage operation.
If the multi-stage pump has excess pressure, one to two stages can be pumped out to achieve the purpose of improving efficiency and reducing losses. Any level 1 in the middle can be demolished for level 1, and level 2, 4 or 3 or 5 can be demolished for level 2. The first and last second levels are not drawn.