1. During installation, the pipeline weight should not be borne on the GDL vertical sanitary pump, otherwise the GDL vertical sanitary centrifugal pump will be damaged;
2. The motor of multi-stage sanitary negative pressure pump is an integral structure, which has been corrected by the manufacturer before leaving the factory, so there is no need to adjust during installation, so it is very convenient for installation;
3. Before installing the pump, it is necessary to carefully check whether there are any hard objects (such as stones, iron sand, etc.) in the flow passage of GDL multi-stage pump that affect the operation of the pump, so as to avoid damaging the flow passage parts during the operation of the pump;
4. During installation, the foundation bolts must be tightened, and the pump should be checked every interval to prevent its looseness, so as to avoid the impact of severe vibration when the pump starts;
5. In order to facilitate maintenance and use safety, a regulating valve and a pressure gauge are installed on the inlet and outlet pipelines of the pump. For high lift, a check valve should be installed in front of the outlet gate valve to prevent water hammer, so as to cope with sudden power failure and other power loss accidents, so as to ensure the operation of the pump under the best working conditions and increase the service life of the pump;
6. Multistage sanitary rotary pump is used in the occasion with suction head. It should be equipped with bottom valve, and the inlet pipeline should not have too many bends. At the same time, there should be no water leakage and air leakage, so as not to affect the suction performance of the pump;
7. In order to prevent impurities from entering the pump and blocking the flow channel, a filter should be installed in front of the pump inlet;
8. Before installing the pipeline, rotate the rotor parts of the water pump, there should be no friction sound or stuck phenomenon, otherwise the pump should be disassembled to check the cause.